Partnerships form a key element of the ShareWorkz business model for product distribution and customer services. Our partner models range from simple re-seller agreements to solution provider models and OEM relationships.
Partner Programme Benefits
* A unique Microsoft SharePoint based
addition to existing products and services
* Joint marketing initiatives, shared leads and license commission
* Fast financial returns from rapid ShareWorkz implementation
* Full support provided throughout the sales cycle
* Proven return on investment for your customers
Solution Providers provide ShareWorkz-based solutions, usually to a vertical market, and provide distribution related services including, but not limited to, implementation, training, management consulting, customisation, project management and business workflow systems.
Channel partners distribute the ShareWorkz product suite or selected ShareWorkz portals within their geographic market segments. Channel partners usually provide related customer services but are primarily focused on product sales within their geographic territory.
OEM opportunities exist for vertical industry or application specialists such as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) wishing to exploit ShareWorkz to build their own specific industry, market or application solutions.
Partnership opportunities for ShareWorkz are typically based in the identified areas and are ideal for organisations offering services based on the Microsoft collaboration and portal platform.
Becoming a ShareWorkz Partner
- If you are interested in becoming a ShareWorkz partner please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you soon to arrange a meeting
- Come to one of our regular ShareWorkz seminars to see the product in action and discuss ShareWorkz partnership
- Alternatively, call us on 01256 403 800 and ask to speak to the ShareWorkz Partner Team
- Any information supplied is treated with confidence and kept private and secure.